Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2009

TVXQ Song List

TVXQ has TONS of songs, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post all in a short time.. >_<

Please request, because I'm not sure on which to choose amongst the many TVXQ songs to analyze...

Special note: I only do KOREAN TVXQ songs.. I'm not going to do the Japanese and/or Chinese ones.. Maybe someday, but it's definitely not soon..

ALBUMS
TRI-ANGLE
01 믿어요 (Believe)
02 Thanks To
03 Tri-Angle (feat. BoA & The TRAX)
04 Will You Be My Girlfriend?
05 Whatever They Say
06 Million Men
07 지금 처럼 (Like Now)
08 I Never Let Go
09 You Always
10 Hey, Kid
11 Hug
12 My Little Princess
13 The Way You Are

RISING SUN
01 Tonight
02 Beautiful Life
03 Rising Sun
04 Unforgettable
05 Love is Never Gone
06 Love After Love
07 Dangerous Mind
08 One
09 Love Is...
10 Free Your Mind
11 Your Love is All I Need
12 Always There
13 Love is Never Gone
14 Love After Love
15 Dangerous Mind

"0"-正.反.合
01 "0"-正.反.合
02 You're My Miracle
03 Hey! Girl
04 Get Me Some
05 I'll Be There
06 Remember
07 The Story Has Just Begun
08 ON & ON
09 Phantom
10 You Only Love
11 Balloons
12 White Lies
13 Balloons (New Version)

MIROTIC
01 주몬-MIROTIC
02 Wrong Number
03 노을.. 바라보다 (Picture of You)
04 CRAZY LOVE
05 HEY! (Don't Bring Me Down)
06 넌 나의 노래 (You're My Melody)
07 무지개 (RAINBOW)
08 낙원(PARADISE)
09 악녀 (Are You A Good Girl?)
10 Flower Lady
11 잊혀진 계절 (Forgotten Season)
12 Love in the Ice

Christmas Gift From TVXQ
01 Jesus, Joy of Man's Desiring
02 The First Noel
04 (Prayer)
05 Angels We Have Heard on High
06 Santa Claus is Comin' To Town
07 Silent Night, Holy Night

OTHERS

Singles (Not Included in Albums)
Fighting Spirit of the East
Hi Ya Ya Summer Day
Whisper Of...
I Wish..
Show Me Your Love (With Super Junior)
I Wanna Hold You
Holding Back the Tears
Beautiful Thing
Yeo Haeng Gi (Travel Book)
Purple Line (Korean)

SM Town Collaborations
SM Town - Hot Mail
Drive
Through the Forest
SM Town - Red Sun
Oasis
SM Town - Snow Dream
When We'll Be Together
SM Town - 여행을 떠나요 (Let's Go On A Vacation)
SM Town - 조개껍질 묶어 (A Shell Necklace)
한여름의 크리스마스 (Midsummers Christmas)
SM Town - 사랑 하나죠 (Only Love)
Evergreen
SM Town - Seaside 휴게소 (Boom Boom)
12시 34분 (Nothing Better)

Other Songs
Timeless (Jang Ri-In Feat. Xiah Junsu)
Just For One Day (The Grace Feat. Youngwoong Jaejoong)
[Anyband] Talk, Play, Love
[Anyband] Promise U
[Anyband] Daydream
Rising Sun 1st Live Concert CD: Foxrain
Air City OST: 하루달 (Harudal)
Air City OST: All in Vain
A Millionaire's First Love OST: Insa
The Legend OST: 천년연가 (Love Song of a Thousand Years)
Heartquake (Super Junior Feat. U-Know Yunho & Micky Yoochun)
[Ravex Trax] Just the Two Of Us
Chae Nhum (Xiah Junsu)
Footsteps (Youngwoong Jaejoong)
I Love You (Choikang Changmin)
My Page (Xiah Junsu)
Spokesman (U-Know Yunho Feat. Donghae)
One Last Cry (Micky Yoochun)
Crying (Youngwoong Jaejoong)
When I First Kissed You (Choikang Changmin)

No comments:

Post a Comment