Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Super Junior Song List

I'm having trouble finding a site which contains ALL of Super Junior's lyrics (Hangul, Romanization, Translation), so if any of you guys know, please tell me ^^

Special Note: Yes I am going to do the Super Junior sub-groups' (Super Junior T, Super Junior '05, Super Junior Happy, Super Junior T, Super Junior K.R.Y) songs. I'll also do Super Junior M songs, but the Korean ones. Remember, this site is for Korean, not Chinese.

ALBUMS
Super Junior '05
01 Miracle
02 TWINS (Knock Out)
03 You Are the One
04 Rock This House
05 차근차근(Way for Love)
06 So I
07 OVER
08 Keep In Touch
09 L.O.V.E.
10 Believe

The Second Album - Don't Don
01 돈 돈! (Don't Don)
02 소원이 있나요 (Sapphire Blue)
03 You're My Endless Love (말하자면)
04 Marry U [New Version]
05 갈증(A Man In Love) [Original Version]
06 Disco Drive
07 미워 (Hate U, Love U)
08 I Am
09 사랑이 떠나다 (She's Gone)
10 마지막 승부(The Girl Is Mine)
11 가울 (Mirror)
12 우리들의 사랑 (Our Love)
13 Missin' U
14 Midnight Fantasy
15 Thank You
16 갈증(A Man In Love) [Remix]
17 아주 먼 옛날 (Song For You)

Sorry, Sorry
01 SORRY, SORRY
02 그녀는 위험해 (She Wants It)
04 사랑이 죽는 병(Love Disease)
05 첫 번째 이야기 (Love U More)
06 니가 좋은 이유 (Why I Like You)
07 마주치지 말자 (Let's Not...)
08 앤젤라 (Angela)
09 RESET
10 MONSTER
11 WHAT IF
12 이별... 넌 쉽니 (Heartquake) Feat. TVXQ_U-Know + Micky
13 CLUB No. 1 Feat. 이연희 (Lee Yeon Hee)
14 HAPPY Together
15 족어 있는 것 (Dead At Heart_
16 SHINING Star

SINGLES
U
01 U
02 Endless Moment
03 Lovely Day

COLLABORATIONS
Show Me Your Love (With TVXQ)
I Wanna Hold You
오늘만은 (I'm Your Man)
하루만 (Just For One Day) (천상지희 (CSJH The Grace) & Kyuhyun) (Air City OST) Note: For those of you wondering, the Korean version was featuring Kyuhyun, and the Japanese featured Jaejoong of TVXQ

SM TOWN
행복 (Full Of Happiness) (Originally by H.O.T)
Dancing Out
First Snow
Just You / 그것뿐이에요
Red Sun
Tic! Toc!
01 Seaside
03 Carnival

CONCERT ALBUMS
One Love (Super Show: The 1st Asia Tour Concert Album)
Sorry Sorry Answer (Super Show 2: The 2nd Asia Tour Concert Album)
너라고 (Rearranged) (Super Show 2: The 2nd Asia Tour Concert Album)

OTHERS
7 Years of Love (Yoo Young Seok's Tribute Album)
A Dreaming Hero (Partner OST)
H.I.T. / 히트 (H.I.T. OST)
Just You / 그것뿐이에요 (Billy Jean Look At Me OST)
한사람마늘 (The One I Love) (Hyena OST)
Wonder Boy (Attack of the Pin-Up Boys OST)

SUB GROUPS
Super Junior M
14 당신이기에 (From ME)
15 아이니아이니 (From ME)
01 Super Girl (From SUPER GIRL)
02 Blue Tomorrow (From SUPER GIRL)

Super Junior-T
Rokkugo
Chut Cha
Na Gathungon Obnungongayo

Super Junior-H
01 요리왕 (Cooking? Cooking!)
02 파자마 파티 (Pajama Party)
03 둘이 (You & I)
04 끌단지 (Sunny)
05 잘해봐 (Good Luck)

No comments:

Post a Comment